Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fmintz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2012, 03:55 PM
    Splash spa A5500 wiring to 249 volts
    We were given "SPLASH SPA A 5500" to heat an above ground pool, we have 120 volts to operate the heater now, someone told us to wire it to 240 volts to make it heat faster, but I need to know how to wire it, no manual to see how

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring a Spa [ 7 Answers ]

I am in the process of wiring a spa. My disconnect box will be 6 ft. from the spa. My question involves the wiring from the disconnect to the spa. Can I run the appropriate wire in liquid tight conduit above ground (6 ft.) to connect directly to the spa. The conduit will be sitting on a bed of...

Spa Wiring [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I've read some of the posts on spa wiring and have a few questions about my project. I am wiring a 230V spa that is greater than 80 ft from the panel (approximately 130 ft). Because the spa normally requires 6 gauge, I assume 4 awg is appropriate for that distance so my plan is: 50 ft...

New Spa wiring [ 1 Answers ]

I am installing my new spa and it is set up as a 3 wire 240 VAC, 60Hz unit. My previous spa used 4 wires (red, black, white, and ground). The new one appears to use red, black, and ground. Can I use my old GFCI (made to use red, Black, White) on the new module and have it work properly without...

SPA Wiring [ 3 Answers ]

I have run wires from my main box to the location where I wish to install my spa. I have 3 10 gauge wires (2 power, 1 common) all underground in conduit. Do I sink a rod in the ground for the ground or do I need to run another wire from the box? What are my options? I have also run wires to my...

No 240 volts to spa pump [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I really hope someone can help with this, I recently replaced the pump on my spa, it is a 240volt 2 speed pump as was the original. It ran for about 4 hours then stopped, the time delay fuse (20a) on the circuit board had blown so I replaced that and now nothing runs except the light, and I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.