Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rrett44556 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2012, 10:13 AM
    ask questions about economics
    All right I have a quick question to ask and I need a little help... its more of a "whats your oppinion"
    here goes

How does the economy affect peoples quality of life? How can you tell if quality of life has gone up or down?

I hope to get an answer soon... thanks =)
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

May 25, 2012, 03:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rrett44556 View Post
    Alright i have a quick question to ask and i need a little help... its more of a "whats your oppinion"
    here goes

How does the economy affect peoples quality of life? How can you tell if quality of life has gone up or down?

i hope to get an answer soon... thanks =)
    The chief problems which economics helps us to understand are business activity and employment. Serious problems are inflation, unemployment, lack of credit or poor money supply. Quality of life reduces when people face high costs and they cannot afford foodstuffs, shelter, transport, medicine or must reduce the standard.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Economics post questions [ 1 Answers ]

Guys I am stumped I just can't figure this out! Help! And explain please! Suppose the demand curve for a good is given by the equation P = 200 - 1/2 Q and the supply curve is given by the equation P = 50 + 1/4 Q, where P represents the price of the good (measured in dollars per unit) and Q...

Needed answers about below micro economics questions [ 1 Answers ]

Dear All today is 20 October and on coming 27 October is our test which will include these questions. So please help me in answering these question including with comments and explanation also below each questions. Questions are below 1. Which of the following would not be classified as a...

Economics questions: [ 2 Answers ]

I have a few questions about some aspects of GDP: 1. Can someone clear up the concept of imputed rent? Is it like amortization of a house, i.e. the cost of the house spread over time, or is it something else? Can you please clear this concept up? 2. GNP = GDP - net income from foreigners. How...

A questions about international economics [ 1 Answers ]

How to solve this problem? http://elearn.nccu.edu.tw/school/10001/12438/content/ps2.pdf I only can solve (I) How to answer (ii)and(iii)?

View more questions Search