Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kajubo Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2012, 05:42 AM
    Furniture
    Has anyone knit the gevlochten ball. It is made of 6 strips of knitted material woven together into a ball. I have noted people of all ages find it irresistible, I have never sold one, I just give them away. Has any body noted how attached some people become to them. Kajubo
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 25, 2012, 06:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajubo View Post
    has anyone knit the gevlochten ball. It is made of 6 strips of knitted material woven together into a ball. I have noted people of all ages find it irresistable, I have never sold one, I just give them away. Has any body noted how attached some people become to them. Kajubo
    Some people eat boogers too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Furniture [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1879 singer treadle, it has a round bobbin (narrow and curves inward). I have not been able to find any other bobbins like this. Does any one know of a source for these. I have 2 long bobbins for shuttle type machines. The one I need is for a rotary type machine. Thank you for any...

Old Furniture [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I have some old furniture that I am parting with. Sadly, I know nothing about them but they are beautiful. I bought them from an elderly man years ago. It is a buffet, and a matching china cabinet. On the back of the china cab is 111b then what looks like some kind of Asian writing to me....

Dog chewing leather furniture, is there a product to apply on furniture? [ 5 Answers ]

My 12 week lab puppy loves to chew on our leather furnitre. We have many toys and try to detur him from biting with introducing a toy when he bites the leather furniture and also tried frozen wash cloths. We use a firm NO! But almost seems to get more playful and thinks it's a game. Can I use...

New furniture [ 5 Answers ]

We are in need of new furniture how ever my mother keeps putting off buying it because of the material. We are in desperate need of furniture with material that does not overly attract dog hair. Any ideas of material that does not attract dog hair?

View more questions Search