Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2007, 05:57 PM
    Ranger-4 Wheel Drive
    Where would the transmisson interlock switch be located and how do you check it?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2007, 06:08 PM
    It should be similar to the situation described below:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post258005

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drifting with a front wheel drive car [ 21 Answers ]

Hi everyone... I drive a 93' toyota great corolla. I'm wondering, is it possible to drift using a front wheel drive car like mine? If it is, can anyone tell me how to do it... Thanks for your answers...

Four wheel drive motor [ 1 Answers ]

My local Ford dealership told me that my battery keeps going dead because the "four wheel drive motor has burned out and keeps draining the battery. The repair $600.00? Before they replaced the battery they told me it was fine then they say it has a bad cell. Sound right to you?

1999 Toyota Tocoma 4 wheel drive [ 1 Answers ]

When it gets cold outside I have trouble getting the truck to go forward until it warms up a long time. I can back up fine I just can't go forward. If I try to go forward (give it gas) my back tires will spin but the truck won't move. This is in regular drive position, not 4-wheel. After it warms...

Tilt-wheel steering wheel problem [ 1 Answers ]

On my 1998 Buick Park Ave the tilt-wheel will no longer change positions. A couple of days ago I got in the car, adjusted the steering wheel and heard something Pop. Since then, the steering wheel will only stay in that position. Does anyone know how I might go about fixing this problem? ...

View more questions Search