Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    homeownerx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2012, 05:12 AM
    Hayward H300 pool heater- pilot will not stay lit
    Seems like an annual problem, but my pilot will not stay lit on opening the pool. Last fall I replaced temp and pressure sensor. Reading this forum makes me think I may need to clean burner or replace thermocouple. The flame is blue with hint of yellow in one quadrant. Does anyone know how to get to the thermocouple/burner on a H300? Is there a repair manual out there?

Check out some similar questions!

Water heater pilot won't stay lit [ 6 Answers ]

The pilot on my water heater won't stay lit so I replaced the thermo-couple. Still won't stay lit. Anybody have any ideas?

Water heater pilot won't stay lit? [ 4 Answers ]

50 gallon NG Water heater still in warranty, but for parts only. Burner and pilot would light but go out later. Whirlpool sent me the complete pilot/thermocouple assembly - no help (I used to be able to get the burner to light, but not now). Then they sent me a new gas valve. All installed. ...

Water heater pilot won't stay lit.. [ 4 Answers ]

Unit was new about 14 months ago, worked fine till recently. Whirlpool BFG1F404053NOV0751118163 Valve: Robert Shaw 64-LF8-376R110 RATSP1 Initially I was able to light the pilot again, and fire the heater and it would work, I believe up to temp, then hours later I'd notice the water going...

Water heater pilot won't stay lit [ 1 Answers ]

The pilot light on my water heater went out yesterday and I was able to get it going and had hot water for most of the day. But it went out again last night, and I was able to get the pilot light to relight when pressing the button but when let up on immediately goes out. I tried replacing the...

Water heater pilot won't stay lit [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, last Friday BGE (Baltimore Gas and Electric) turned off the gas supply to a couple row houses on my block. They said water had gotten in the gas line and they were in the process of clearing it out. On Tuesday, when I was able to get my heat back (electric ignitor), the service guy tried to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.