Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    manikumar249 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2012, 12:29 AM
    New cell phone suggestions
    Sir my name mani kumar. I want to buy the cell phone around price of 10,000 to 15,000 so please tell me the best phone in case of performance and applications and camera operating system working. And I have an idea but that is works or not I have a doubt. I want to buy the Nokia cell phone but it has low application and high cost . My friend suggest that buy the Samsung Android 3g. Now recently I am asked my senior he said that Android os is weak os but it has number of applications and it doesn't have front camera and high quality of camera.so, please tell me best phone around price of 10,000 to 15,000 in case of best camera,performance of phone and performance of operating system and 3g please tell me.
    gap Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2012, 01:44 PM
    Hey man, you might want to look into these :

-htc sensation
    -htc desire
    -htc chacha
    -sony ericson xperia arc
    -samsung galaxy s2

These are new smartphone that run on Android, which is considered as the best opperating system

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I transfer my cell phone contact list from phone to computer? [ 6 Answers ]

Can I transfer my cell phone contact list from my cell phone onto my computer? I have a LG AX8600 cell phone. What type cord will I need to use for my computer and cell phone?

How to transfer contacts from cell phone to cell phone [ 2 Answers ]

I have new cel phone from cricket I need to transfer phone contacts from tmobile to cricket phone I tried blue tooth but it ask me for a code I didn't know a code

Cell Phone Suggestions? [ 2 Answers ]

Well next year my mom is getting me a new cell phone for my birthday (which is in october) and I was looking online and I found nothing! All I have is the htc touch diamond which I love! But could anyone give me cool cellphone ideas. And I like cellphones that have touch screen and that slide with...

Which is the best cell phone and cell phone plan in Verizon? [ 5 Answers ]

Which is the best cell phone and cell phone plan in Verizon?My contract is about to end.I want to switch to Verizon.So any suggestions?

View more questions Search