Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Naperville Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2012, 11:56 PM
    Find a person
    Looking for a friend who lived in California. Only know maiden name. Married a guy in approximately 1982-3 with a last name which started with initial M
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 25, 2012, 02:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Naperville View Post
    Looking for a friend who lived in California. Only know maiden name. Married a guy in approximately 1982-3 with a last name which started with initial M
    You have to be kidding, right ? This is an international site and you want us to help you find someone in California, last name starts with M??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to find a person [ 2 Answers ]

I have his photo and know his nativity.. can you help me to find him...

Need to find person [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to locate a person by the name of "Sandy R Wildfang" This person is Male and is located somewhere in Manitoba. Can anyone please help me. I have been unable to locate & I need to do a reference check, so the sooner I locate the better. Thanks!

Find the person I've been looking for [ 14 Answers ]

I want to find this lovely boy I saw. I didn't catch his name, but I have a picture of him and a lot of other people. How can I find him, I really want to find him. Please help

Find who a person is [ 12 Answers ]

Hi there, I have been in contact with someone through a meeting website for men and women. After exchanging emails and chats I found out that the persone I was discussing with even on the phone is an impostor. I have a name : Victor.. mobile phone number+14402.. an email vick... @yahoo.com, and...

FIND this person [ 6 Answers ]

Who is the person in the photograph of my nickname? Thanks

View more questions Search