Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aaaaa564 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2012, 10:48 PM
    English to sanskrit translation
    Plzzzzzzz help me... convert the following into sanskrit:-

A drop of water is worth more than a sack of gold to a thirsty man

Save water, it will save you later!

Don’t let the water run in the sink, our life’s on the brink!

Put a stop to the drop

Don't waste it, just taste it!

When you conserve water, you conserve life!

Save water! Save Life!

Water, water everywhere but not a drop to drink

Save water…it doesn’t grow on trees

Save water, secure the future

Saving water can save the world

Rainwater tank, won’t break the bank

Stop the drip to save the drop
    FirstChair Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

May 25, 2012, 06:00 AM
    Sanskrit Dictionary
    Sanskrit dictionary. English to Sanskrit dictionary. Sanskrit to English dictionary.

Sanskrit Translator
    Sanskrit translation. English to Sanskrit translation. English to Sanskrit converter transliteration software. Unicode Sanskrit Editor to type in Sanskrit. Word processor software.

Learn Sanskrit through self study
    Learn Sanskrit through Self Study

Note: The first line translated from Sanskrit Translator (see link above) word for word, not sure this is what you want. Type first word of slogan/phrase >> 'A' into translator window at website and then press your spacebar... type second word, 'drop' and press spacebar... keep typing one word at a time and press spacebar after each word.

A drop of water is worth more than a sack of gold to a thirsty man
    अ द्रोप् ओफ़् वतेर् इस वोर्थ मोरे थन अ सचक् ओफ़् गोल्ड तो अ थ्रिस्त्य मन
    manoj venkat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2012, 07:10 AM
    The Independence Day of India is celebrated on the fifteenth of August to commemorate its independence from British rule and its birth as a sovereign nation in 1947.[1] The day is a national holiday in India. All over the country, flag-hoisting ceremonies are conducted by the local administration in attendance. The main event takes place in Delhi, the capital city of India, where the Prime Minister hoists the national flag at the Red Fort and delivers a nationally televised speech from its ramparts. In his speech, he highlights the achievements of his government during the past year, raises important issues and gives a call for further development. The Prime Minister also pays his tribute to leaders of the freedom struggle.

The Indian flag at Delhi Gate
    In 1946 the Labour government in Britain, its exchequer exhausted by the recently concluded World War II, and conscious that it had neither the mandate at home, the international support, nor the reliability of native forces for continuing to control an increasingly restless India,[2][3] decided to end British rule of India, and in early 1947 Britain announced its intention of transferring power no later than June 1948.
    flairguth Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2012, 12:25 PM
    I need to translate "you must die to be reborn" but am unsure if the tranlators reflec the ture meaning or just tranlate word for word. Any suggestions?
    bady Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2013, 02:20 AM
    Translate no smokin into ssnskrit by using ma(no)..
    Translate no burning into sanskrit by using ma(no)
    Translate no exit into sanskrit by using ma(no)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

English to sanskrit translation? [ 1 Answers ]

please translate... thank you god for this life i love my family and friends tars= everything in my life

English sanskrit translation help? [ 0 Answers ]

Hello I need help to translate this quote in sanskrit writing Live as you were to die tomorrow Learn as you were to live forever I found already some translation but they are all different Thank you very much if someone could help me

Translation sanskrit english? [ 0 Answers ]

अमोघाय

Sanskrit Translation from English [ 7 Answers ]

I've been searching everywhere for the correct translation for: "To touch is to heal, To hurt is to steal" "All in the name of Love" From English to Sanskrit. Can anyone help me with this?

English to sanskrit translation [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Can someone please help me. I am looking for the translation of Bodhisattva. Thank you Cole

View more questions Search