Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adhd67 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2012, 04:22 PM
    In small claims court found bill is wrong hospital overcharged now what
    Attempted tp get debt company to checl bill out they got attorney told attorney bill was wrong he put me in small claims court now hospital is admitting they overcharged,now what
    adhd67 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2012, 04:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by adhd67 View Post
    attempted tp get debt company to checl bill out they got attorney told attorney bill was wrong he put me in small claims court now hospital is admitting they overcharged,now what
    attempted to get this bi;; straightened out since December
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 24, 2012, 04:38 PM
    Try posting in full intelligible sentences. Is this a valid bill or not? Is it just overbilled? Why wasn't it paid?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 24, 2012, 04:41 PM
    Ok, has it went to small claims court, Did they win or lose.

If the hospital admitted it was a error, have them give you a paper saying so, with a corrected bill. The correct bill and letter from hospital is given to collection agency.
    BUT the collection agency works for the hospital, all the hospital has to do, if they really admit the error is to call them and tell them not to collect that debt.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If found guilty in a small claims court can your pay be garnished [ 2 Answers ]

I want to file suit in small claims court, but can the guilty party be garnished for payment?

Friend claims I owe him money and is taking it to small claims court [ 2 Answers ]

I was on holiday with a friend who booked and paid for a trip. When we got home he asked me for the money for this trip. He never told me how much it cost or that he would want me to contribute until afterwards. I have told him that he should have asked first and I wouldn't have gone as I cannot...

Small Claims Court [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know how I can take my Step-daughter to Small Claims court in order to retrieve my money. She owes me $8,310 dollars. She signed a contract for part of it. She moved to Florida. In other words she robbed me, What can I do? Does Small Claims Court handle these matters in the county one...

View more questions Search