Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daniellemaxwell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2012, 02:34 PM
    I'm trying to help my boyfriend find his dad
    Hi I need help trying to help my boyfriend find his dad.. we have been on every single website and can't find anything and most of it cost a lot.. and we can't afford. Please someone help me find him
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 24, 2012, 02:37 PM
    Well where are you located and what have you tried?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why doesn't my dad let me kiss my boyfriend! [ 5 Answers ]

My dad thinks I have only kissed my boyfriend once! Uh is that even possible! Hey we've sneaked a couple kisses through out our 11 month relationship. Next month it'll be 2 yrs! I'm 14 but and turning 15 in sept. He says that I'm not ready and blah blah. Hey I'm not planning on having sex anytime...

I need to find my dad [ 15 Answers ]

I need help finding my dad he's name is shaun bell he will be either 48 or 49 on Friday 27th November I've never seen my dad in 14 years he moved to essex in 1995 with a partner beverly naish and her 3 kids and never seen him since then I have heard that he has moved back to the durham area I don't...

My boyfriend is a dad [ 4 Answers ]

We got together 3 mnts ago and were in love talking about a future to gether,then he finds out his ex has a baby and is saying its his,he says he needs to sort his head out,but I've had no contact for over a week,what should I do!

Should I let my dad meet my boyfriend? [ 5 Answers ]

Look I am going out with this guy and I really like him so I want to introduce him to my dad. Well that's probably going to be badd cuzz josh is the type of guy that will be racist and sit there in front of my dad and makeout with me. Well my dad is the opisite my dad doesn't know that I makeout...

I need to find my dad [ 2 Answers ]

Im only 14 years old but I need hhelp finding my dad.and my mom will tell me or she doesn't know anything about the matter not even his name all I know is that I look like him sort of .I also know that I am mixed with white and black.so he is black.:confused:

View more questions Search