Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donna mackay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2012, 02:09 PM
    How can I find out if my biological father is searching for me
    I am looking for my father. The only details I have is his name was bruce and lived in the skegness igomells area. My name is donna bestwick/pearsall born in 1972. My mother was sheena.
    cgda Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

May 24, 2012, 02:16 PM
    There is a national adoption registry. Free National - World Adoption Reunion Registries It's free and it's a mutual search, meaning you both have to sign up with information that you want to be contacted. I don't know if you need his last name, but it's worth a try.

Good luck and be careful. I was also adopted and found my birth parents. Don't get too involved too fast and trust your instincts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Searching for biological father [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I are searching for his biological dad. We feel we are only getting partial information from his mother. We have a name, estimated age, and a location from when the pregnancy occurred. My husband is now 37 and just finding out the information about his father. He does not expect an...

Searching for biological father [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to find contact information for my biological father, Jose Maria Lemus. He is from El Salvador but I do know that he was most recently in Washington state in the Seattle since I once saw him in Seattle and my mom was able to get child support from him about 5 years ago for me and my...

Searching for my biological father [ 5 Answers ]

I don't have much info, but I am looking for any help in finding him or finding ways of finding out about him. His name is Glen Marshall Starks, he was born on or near 2/23/64. I believe he attended Mattawan High School in Mattawan Michigan. I know he had a sister named Donna, and his father might...

Searching for Biological Father [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Its has been years now since I've been trying to track down my biological father. Its has been at times frustrating, but I only hope one day I can find him. As my fathers name is very common it has been near impossible to track him down, the few information I know has been very hard to piece...

View more questions Search