Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kwedez Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2012, 10:34 AM
    Internet connection
    I connet from the next house with one cat5e cable and now want to connet to 2 or more computers in my room what do I do
    kwedez Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2012, 10:37 AM
    Networking
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 24, 2012, 10:38 AM
    Buy a switch and share the connection.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 24, 2012, 11:01 AM
    "next house" like the house next door, do they know you are connected to their internet ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I cannot access to internet but the internet connection is good [ 10 Answers ]

Hi there, I have a problem, and I have no clue about it. I have a wireless internet connection and I don't know what happened but I can not access to the internet. The wireless connection is fine, there is the green icon saying that the signal is perfect, but when I open the internet...

How do I get internet connection when there is a connection problem? [ 3 Answers ]

I have clear internet service but cannot connect the internet

Internet Connection [ 4 Answers ]

Need to connect to internet through a DSL or a Dial up Line, please give instructions step by step. I am not good in English and also a beginner in computers, not conversant with associated terminlogies

Connection to the internet [ 5 Answers ]

I am attempting to hookup my laptop to the cable modem at my house. My PC is connected and works fine. My laptop cannot connect to the net. I tried the ipconfig with no luck. It says the media is not connected. The laptop connects just fine at my office. I also have the firewall turned off.

Internet connection [ 6 Answers ]

Please forgive me for not knowing the proper terminology here. I hope you get the point. My question is I was wondering how come my internet works by the symbol at the bottom right hand corner of the screen that shows your internet connection is showing that it is not connected. The symbol...

View more questions Search