Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Arjun Mulaye Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2012, 08:52 AM
    As per CVC guide line tenderer can pay the EMD amount partly
    On open tender system as per CVC guide line tendere can paid their EMD amount in part payment by mistaken. i.e. the tender opening 15.5.2012 tender paid EMD amount Rs.5000/-. As a SSI Unit member, then he know that he is not SSI Unit member for tender item and he paid next day on 16.5.2012 full EMD amount Rs.90,000/- The question is that the next day amount is acceptable or not.
    Arjun Mulaye Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2012, 08:59 AM
    On open tender system as per CVC guide line tendere can paid their EMD amount in part payment by mistaken. i.e. the tender opening 15.5.2012 tender paid EMD amount Rs.5000/-. As a SSI Unit member, the said tender opened on 15.05.2012, then he know that he is not SSI Unit member for tender item and he paid next day on 16.5.2012 full EMD amount Rs.90,000/- The question is that the next day amount is acceptable or not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the amount of net pay? [ 1 Answers ]

Gross Payroll for June 400,000 Federal Income Tax Withheld 70,000 State Income tax withheld 30,000 FICA Withheld 12,000 Charitable Contributions 1% of Gross Pay Union Dues 2% of Gross Pay The unemployment tax rate is 3% and applies to all but $50,000 of the gross payroll

Parole violation on EMD [ 1 Answers ]

My son was on house arrest for a felony charge. He was one week away from getting off when he decided to go to a high school football game. I know, stupid. He has done everything the judge told him to do.. He finished the program they had him in and was reporting and paying his fees. He is in...

Would like to know what the final pay off amount was [ 2 Answers ]

Hello- I'm trying to find out what the final pay-off amount was on a property in Maryland. The other party who now owns the house free and clear is not telling me the truth. Is this information usually advertised on the internet somewhere where I can look up the financial aspects regarding a...

H1B Guide Line [ 1 Answers ]

I am Ravi parekh. Currently I am doing Internship in USA. I want to Apply for H1B. I am doing My Internship in Hospitality management. Can I Apply for H1B. If yes can You guide me or What can I do to stay in USA. Thank YOU

View more questions Search