Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ToNone Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2012, 08:33 AM
    How to get on base contract cleaning jobs?
    I am an owner of a cleaning business in Fayetteville, NC, which is located next to Fort Bragg army base. I want to know how do I go about getting a contract cleaning job on Fort Bragg base. Also how would I bid because I am sure that you would have to bid. Thank you
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2012, 08:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ToNone View Post
    I am an owner of a cleaning business in Fayetteville, NC, which is located next to Fort Bragg army base. I want to know how do I go about getting a contract cleaning job on Fort Bragg base. Also how would I bid because I am sure that you would have to bid. Thank you

First things first, they need to know you. Present yourself, and let them know you're willing to bid on the job if need be.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How would I get painting contract jobs? [ 2 Answers ]

How would I get painting contraacts

Home base cleaning business [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I am starting cleaning business, but not sure if having insurance and bonded would be the 1st thing to do before I contact commercial industry, what I understand insurance is not something everyone has, but is it crucial to have if you are approaching commercial business? Any suggestion? I...

Bidding new construction cleaning jobs. Is a contract needed? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi. We have a cleaning business that does homes and apartments and would like to branch out to new construction cleaning and perhaps small commercial buildings of one or two floors. I'd like to know if anyone has any advice on bidding these jobs (per square foot?) and if a contract is needed. ...

Home Base Jobs [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know any legit home base companies to work for. Most of them seem to be scams.

View more questions Search