Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ZiaZan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2012, 06:29 AM
    Aurora Caterpillars (jewel cats) wanted
    Hello, does anyone still have any of the Aurora Caterpillars? They were a set of plush cats with jeweled wings and crowns. I'm looking for any of them but I'm particularly looking for the birth month cats.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 24, 2012, 06:31 AM
    While we are the wrong setting for such a question, have you searched eBay ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

7 jewel zig zag morse [ 0 Answers ]

Please help my mom gave me a Morse 7 Jewel zig zag made in Japan for Montgomery Ward model # URR 988A serial # 55X. Does anyone know the possible age and worth of the machine? I've checked the internet numerous times. Would also like to know if its possible to find parts and manuals.

7 jewel zig zag morse [ 0 Answers ]

Please help my mom gave me a Morse 7 Jewel zig zag made in Japan for Montgomery Ward model # URR 988A serial # 55X

Jewel cad [ 2 Answers ]

Can u guide me for free download of jewel cad

What kind of jewel/stone is it? [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone identify the type of stone in these two pieces? The clipon earrings are sterling silver and the pin are both sterling silver I think. I'm also curious about the value as I'm posting them on eBay. Thanks! Mary

Cann't find Jewel CAD ver.4.22 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Everybody Can anybody tell me the link for downloading JewelCAD Ver.4.22, I've search many times & various sites, but no links found. Srinibash:o

View more questions Search