May 24, 2012, 06:26 AM
    Doctor note to employer light duty
    Is a note for light duty from theraphyist OK for my employer
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 24, 2012, 06:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kemraj sukhnand View Post
    is a note for light duty from theraphyist ok for my employer
    I don't know... what does your employer think... they don't nessessarly NEED to accept it... they may make you take time off (even if its without pay) before letting you back. I'm in a well paid Union job... and my employer doesn't let you back until you are 100% recovered and ready to handle full duties.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If my employer disclosed my medical records to a doctor without written consent, is t [ 2 Answers ]

If an employer discloses my medical records to an outside source, are they in violation of hipaa laws?

My employer won't accept fit note from gp? [ 2 Answers ]

Two weeks to heal, I have a breast infection, waiting for an ultrasound. I have great pain. I could not afford to go to the sick, because I'm afraid I get of stage. I work as a picker in a warehouse where lift heavy things. Doctor issued me a fit note which recommends not lifting difficult things....

Employer refused doctors note for my wife's hospitalization [ 4 Answers ]

The company I work for has a benfit in which they will pay me for up to 3 consecutive days when I miss work due to a family member's emergency hospitalization. To get this I have to provide proof of the hospitalization. When I came back to work I gave a dcotors note written on a prescription pad...

Employer and Jury Duty [ 2 Answers ]

I was picked to serve on a jury that will require me to be away from work for approx 3 weeks. My employer pays 3 days of jury service. I have been making up some time by working a couple hours each day and on a Saturday but the remainder of the time that I am spending in jury duty my employer is...

View more questions Search