Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oldsailor59 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2012, 03:15 AM
    Looking for a woman I met in accra 1997
    I met a women going back to Accra from the UK. She was a fruit & veg buyer.
    She as a daughter called Jennifer who will be about 14yrs old and 2 older boys.
    I have lost both names and address I know it's a big ask but does any 1 know a women thet deals in fruit and veg and travels to UK regularly to buy
    FirstChair Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

May 24, 2012, 04:18 AM
    So... is Jennifer your daughter and you are wanting to re-etablish contact with her and her mother?
    oldsailor59 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2012, 11:12 PM
    I think so would like to find out.

May 29, 2012, 07:07 PM
    Is this woman from Accra, or UK... or the US? What country is she a citizen of?

Do you think she might have a website set up for her produce buying?

Should Jennifer be your daughter, do you think she might have been given your last name?

If you think of anymore information please add it here, but not last names, we want to keep this family matter private, to a point, for your protection and theirs. There is some information like family genealogy whereas the persons are deceased and their information is all over the Internet publicly for all to see and actually information of the living is public knowledge as well in search engines like google.com as I'm sure you know. However, having the first and last name is the key to getting that information.

Note: Sometimes a person can have recall of past events, places, names that would come to them and resurface in the memory by visual imagery exercises or even by just thinking about the letters of the alphabet. Usually it is best to be relaxed, lying down with eyes closed and breathing normally and regularly. Think about the person, think about events, conversations, what might have been said or promised, places you visited together, any photos, (check the back for information) anything about schools, hospitals, newspaper clippings (where Jennifer was born, her birthday. Sometimes if you have at least the hospital, the month and year she was born and the fact you already have her first name… perhaps investigating this you will be able to locate her and the mother. You might need to hire an investigator from where they live or if you contact 'Vital Records' of the county they are from or whatever it is called where they live. Don't give up and others might answer here as well with suggestions and I'll keep checking back. I've heard it said, while there is life there is hope…so don't give up the search.

May 29, 2012, 07:17 PM
    Hi oldsailor again,

Another thing... why don't you start keeping a journal or log book of sorts and write anything in it you can recall or perhaps things you would have said if you had known Jennifer, assuming she is your daughter. How you felt about her mother, how it was at that time, why you left and didn't return or however that separation came about…maybe someday you will be able to give it to Jennifer as a keepsake and memory of you, her father. Take care for now...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm dateing a woman on line from ghana accra. How can I find out if she is who she say [ 4 Answers ]

Threads merged I'm dateing a woman from on line dateing site, and I want to know if I can find all about this person. What must I do.

Got married young to a good woman had 2 kids, and now I have met my soulmate. [ 11 Answers ]

Please do not judge me. I have wept over this enough... I married the girl I dated as a freshmen in high school. We have now been together 9yrs and married 4. I have two beautiful healthy children. My daughter 3 my son 18mo... when we were young I had the puppy dog love we all did. I got ...

My husband left and I discovered he met another woman 1 month prior [ 11 Answers ]

My husband left me 3 months ago and I have discovered that a month before he left, he was in contact with an old girl friend from high school. (30 years ago). I have since found out that they are dating. Since he left, we have jointly filed bankruptcy. Needless to say, neither of us will have...

I just met a smart, capable, independent woman, Never happened before, I'm confused. [ 42 Answers ]

Well as I said, I met this amazing woman, who is really really smart, capable of having a intelligent conversation (really, not where I pretend made up words make sense). I've known her for 3 weeks. I can't really stress how amazingly awesome this girl is, she's also drop dead gorgeous and near as...

Too early for getting gifts for a woman you just met with a man [ 9 Answers ]

There is this woman I like that works next door to me in a hair salon.I saw her a few times I would speak or waive or say something.later regreating that I didn't attempt to get her number.so not to long after I had been seeing her in the area we both work.I decided to go over to the hairsalon next...

View more questions Search