Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hello1996 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

May 23, 2012, 07:13 PM
    Sweaty palms and heat through whole body in class - why?
    I was in math class, perfectly normal but once my teacher called my name , I started to get sweaty palms and heat went through my whole body and I started to twitch o.OHe just said my name and I went totally bonkers... Why ?
    soccerboysf Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

May 24, 2012, 09:00 AM
    That's a panic disorder, and it is very common. I have it, too. For me, part of the condition is related to obsession with self - feeling that I am not good enough and smart enough or handsome enough.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Thermal imaging, body heat [ 2 Answers ]

In light of all of the missing persons reports, murdes etc. I am curious to know if a high dollar thermal imageing camers will help detect body heat in shallow graves.(body being 1 foot or less below surface. And how long it would detect body heat as the body is cooling one foot deep.( how long...

Rash on palms, usually in winter, looks like prickly heat [ 0 Answers ]

I have this rash on my palms that looks like prickly heat. They're tiny, red dots all over my palms and a little between my fingers (not very visible, just like small translucent red dots just beneath the skin). They itch a lot and it burns if I scratch. There's slight relief if I put ice on them...

Rash on palms, usually in winter, looks like prickly heat [ 0 Answers ]

I have this rash on my palms that looks like prickly heat. They're tiny, red dots all over my palms and a little between my fingers (not very visible, just like small translucent red dots just beneath the skin). They itch a lot and it burns if I scratch. There's slight relief if I put ice on them...

View more questions Search