Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hello1996 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

May 23, 2012, 07:10 PM
    What do nightmares about being paralyzed mean?
    I've been having nightmares lately where I would wake up mentally but paralyzed... And I also I would wake up sweaty and hot when my room is cold. What could it be ? :(

Check out some similar questions!

My cat seems paralyzed [ 5 Answers ]

I found my cat a little while ago lying in the yard. She was breathing but not moving. When I bent down and touched her, she meowed and lifted her head a little, but she didn't move her lower body at all. There were flys swarming all around her back end. It was about to storm, so I wanted to get...

80s movie - paralyzed boy [ 1 Answers ]

We are trying to find a movie for our son. There was a movie that was put out in the eighties about a boy who was learning to team rope, and suddenly became paralyzed from the waist down. His grandpa put him on a horse and taught him to rope despite his disability. We would like to find this...

Diving horse becomes paralyzed. [ 1 Answers ]

Must have been early late 80's... early 90's... diving horse becomes paralyzed and there was a young girl who might have been the owner/trainer... my friend believes her dad was involved as well. Thanks!

Paralyzed guy? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Folks---I've been trying to remember the name of a recent movie that's shot from the point of view of a guy who is paralyzed and has only a small circle of vision. (Most of the movie is beautifully filmed memories & flashbacks.) I had wanted to see it on the big screen, but now that it's...

Paralyzed Beagle [ 4 Answers ]

My friend's beagle just became paralyzed last Tuesday. She needed emergency surgery for a slipped disc and is now paralyzed. We are still hoping for the best, since the Vet said it can take 2 weeks to really tell. But, so far, it does not seem promising. We're having a tough time because the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search