Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    woods2121 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2012, 06:16 PM
    Will a military background check interview people with whom you shared an apartment?
    So I'm on the verge of trying to join the military (probably Air Force or Navy) but I'm concerned about my background check. I have an ex-girlfriend who is ideologically opposed to any and all things military and would not hesitate (she has said this) to lie, cheat or steal to keep me out of the service, even now that we are long since broken up.

She and I leased an apartment together, so there's a chance a background investigator will talk to her and I'm worried about what she might say.

Is it guaranteed they will talk to her?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 23, 2012, 06:51 PM
    I can not see them contacting them at all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lease sign for 3 people, now they have 4 more people join temporary to the apartment [ 0 Answers ]

Apartment 3 bedrooms we signed with the tenant for 3 people to live. Now they have 3 adults and 2 kids join temporary in the apartment. What should I do? They told me that they just visit their mom and it was since before Christmas 2011. And they also have a reason that their mom is sicked and they...

Will a military drug conviction from 1999 show up on a civilian background check? [ 2 Answers ]

Does a military (UCMJ) drug conviction from 1999 bleed over into civilian life? In other words... When I apply for a job and they do a background chk. On me, will a UCMJ conviction show up on a civilian background check? In case you don't know UCMJ means Uniform Code of Military Justice...

Will military background check show arrest record? [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking into joining the military. I was arrested but the charges were dismissed. Will the military's background check show my arrest record? If so, will it tell them why I was arrested? I really want to get the ball rolling, so fast yet valid answers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks...

Will a military background check show up on a civilian criminal background check? [ 2 Answers ]

Will a military background check show up on a civilian background check?

Can my Room mate's boyfriend live in our shared apartment without paying? [ 5 Answers ]

I currently live in a two bedroom apartment in Ontario with my boyfriend (who pays rent and is on the lease) and my previous room mate of last year (who pays rent and is on the lease). However, my previous room mate has a boyfriend who has consistently been in our apartment (approx. 6 days a week...

View more questions Search