Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sparky1340 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2012, 05:41 PM
    Red white black wires to black black and green wires
    How do I hook up a submersible pump with red white black wires to black black and green wires

Check out some similar questions!

Pentair superflo there are three wires black,purple and green-black to L1? [ 1 Answers ]

Wiring pentair superflo pool pump 230 volt. There are three wires black,purple and green. I ASSUME BLACK GOES TO L 1 PURPLE TO L 2 AND GREEN TO GROUND. Is that correct?

Junction box with 4 black and white wires and two green wires [ 0 Answers ]

I am installing a ceiling fan in the bedroom. The juction box in the ceiling has 4 black and white wires coming into it. Two of the 4 black and white wires have a green wire also. The wires coming from the ceiling are as follow: black wire, white wire, green wire and black and white wire. I hooked...

Three white wires & three black wires to dimmer switch with 2 black wires - Help! [ 2 Answers ]

I'm installing a new dimmer switch and when I removed the old on/off switch, I found 3 white cables all tied together and 3 black cables. I know that the cables also connected to the light switch in the guest room. I just don't know what to do with my 2 black wires from my new dimmer switch, and...

Black, red, black, purple wires for ceiling fan [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, old switch broke in half. Four wires exist. Red, balck, purple, and a thicker black. My hampton switch from Lowe's says there should be a yellow, and orange wire. How do I arrange this. Note: unknown ceiling fan model, came with house

Connecting red black tan and wires to ceiling fan with blue black green and white wir [ 2 Answers ]

How to connect red black tan and wires to ceiling fan with blue black green and white wires

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.