Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    steven1901 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2012, 01:22 PM
    $6000.00
    I need $6000.00 I have tried to get a loan and lenders will not lend me this amount of cash.I need it to pay a cost of transfer fee to a bank for an inheritance from a foreign country.I am disabled and cannot work or I would do so,I also live on a limited buget.I do not have any family that has the where with all to help with this and have asked them all as few as they are now.I am not one to ask for help but I am very desperate please help,GOD BLESS
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 23, 2012, 01:25 PM
    I need it to pay a cost of transfer fee to a bank for an inheritance from a foreign country
    Seriously this SCREAMS SCAM!!

Sorry but nobody on this site will loan you that type of amount and I seriously doubt anyone will.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Error 6000 [ 1 Answers ]

I have printer canon mx 320 and it showing continuously error code-6000

Error 6000? [ 0 Answers ]

My cannon ip2770 error 6000 My Canon ip2770 all in one has started sending Error 6000 messages. I have gone through the mantenance program in the manual -(it states that the rollers will wear if done too often), and made sure that all the inks are full, no paper jammed etc. I have even tried heavy...

Theft of 6000 $ [ 2 Answers ]

I was recently fired from my job at a gas bar I stole in total of 6000 dollars of merchandise and was caught on cameras what kind of charges am I looking at in ontario canada

Canon error 6000 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a canon mp600 multifunction. An error 6000 keeps popping up. What does this mean? I have cleaned my canon. I bought all new ink, replaced it and nothing. It will not even print now, just flashes and reads error 6000.

View more questions Search