Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caremy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2012, 01:07 PM
    My cat had 2 kittens at 2am and it is 3pm and still no more kittens,is normal
    My cat had 2 kittens at 2am,healthy and it is 3 pm and still no more yet but they are moving around in her belly and she is still in labor but not contracting that hard at all.thats 13 hours now is that normal. She don't act like she's having problems.

Check out some similar questions!

My cat had 2 kittens they are 1 day old how long before my cat go's outside [ 7 Answers ]

My cat has just has 2 beautiful kittens she has been with them since she had them but she has come downstairs and seems to want to go outside they are just over 1 day old and both seem fine but I don't want my cat to leave them for to long. I'm not sure if she wanted to go to the litter tray as I...

Has stray cat given birth ? What are signs a cat has just had kittens? [ 6 Answers ]

She's about 8 weeks along. A few days ago her belly was very hard, and she was very affectionate. Now her belly isn't as hard, and she's not affectionate at all. Also I haven't ever been able to feel movement in her belly. Is it possible she already had her babies? She really hasn't left our...

When will my cat have her kittens? [ 2 Answers ]

She is so huge (7-8 kittens) and is extremely uncomfortable. She is also battling an upper respiratory infection for which she is being treated. She is exhausted from both not feeling well and being pregnant. I checked her as per advice, and yes you are to express milk from her.

My cat don't want her kittens [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have many cats and before yesterday at 4:37 o'clock my cat got 3 kittens 2 survived and 1 died:( I was really sad 'cause the mother didn't give milk I don't know why I always try to catch to milk her babies but se runs away from me last when she got kittens she loved them so much...

When will my cat have her kittens [ 1 Answers ]

This is for the birds!! All I want to know is how long is it natural for a cat to be in labor before she has her kittens!! It takes forever to find a place to ask a question and then my message is to short? Give me a break and please tell me about my cat!:mad: :mad:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.