Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elbino1969 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2012, 12:00 PM
    Appliances
    Do you have an electric heating element wiring diagram for a Kenmore clothes dryer Model 110-6518801. The element is a three wire unit, color coded red, black, and white.
    parttime Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2012, 12:21 PM
    Hi elbino and welcome, can you check that model number?
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2012, 12:04 AM
    Look at these: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8010163/Kenm...%20Manuals.zip
    They are all about the same.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Appliances [ 2 Answers ]

I am seeking a source for obtaining a relacement filter cartridge #CA-190 manufactured by Rush Hampton Industries in Longwood Florida. Thank you.

Appliances [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get a wire diagram of Kenmore 300.110.28332700/washer? Tried the internet not doing any good. BOB, Aug

Appliances [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to figure out a solution to my problem my kenmore washer filled up with water about an hour later I came back to unload my laundry lifted the top & my clothes were still sitting in water so all I know is that the washer filled with water & that was how it stayed

Appliances [ 0 Answers ]

Ice maker Sears Galaxy Fridge, just hooked up water line, Ice maker works fine, but No Water? What do I need to do to get it to work? Thanks))

GE Appliances [ 1 Answers ]

I have a GE top freezer refrigerator model # PTS25SHSSS I can not get the controls panel lights to come on. After reading the trouble shooting tips it refers to a possible solution as replace the fuse….but it fails to point out where the fuse is located. Their will be a $70.00 service change. ...

View more questions Search