Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KayMarie07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2012, 11:07 AM
    Moving to North Carolina from New York
    I am a current student in New York looking to move to Charlotte North Carolina when I graduate. However the only downfall is I will be moving there by myself. Is this a hard area to get use to and meet new people?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 23, 2012, 11:22 AM
    I was born and raised in NC and moved to western NY when I was ten. The NCarolinians will give you the shirt off their back and are very friendly, although now many of them are migrants from other parts of the US. I am guessing it would be a great place to live!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am on South Carolina probation and was arrested in North Carolina for shoplifting.. [ 6 Answers ]

I am on probation in sc and was arrested in nc.. will my po find out? Will I go to prison.. I have completed my drug classes and all my fines are paid on time..

How is wilmington North Carolina? [ 4 Answers ]

I just basically wanted to know how wilmington was.is it safe and pretty much a safe place to live. I no that everywhere can have it faults.but just a quick breaf about it in general would be helpful.or if you live there now.. let me know the area and how it is.thanks?

Nude beaches- North Carolina or South Carolina? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! I'm looking for a nude beach near myrtle beach but I'm not having any luck. Does anyone know where one is? Thank you blusia

Moving to North Carolina [ 2 Answers ]

My wife and I are considering moving to NC. We're looking for: affordable housing (200-300K), a small community (50,000 - 100,000 pop.) close to a larger city (we like city life but don't want to live right in it) and somewhat close to the water, say 2 hours. NC seems appealing because of the...

View more questions Search