Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nancy Zippo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2012, 08:50 AM
    504 accommodations for adult teaching assistants
    I'm a teaching assistant in New York. I was kicked and punched by a student. I was kicked in the right leg which had a total knee replacement in late 2010. I went to the surgeon and he said the x ray looked fine but sent me back to work with restrictions. I went back to school and they didn't have a job for me. What do I do now?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 23, 2012, 08:55 AM
    I will assume since this was a work related injury you are collecting workders comp, so you stay home and continue to collect your money till you are fully released or reach a settlement with them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adult 504 Plan [ 7 Answers ]

Can an adult have a 504 plan?

Can an adult get a 504 plan? [ 3 Answers ]

Can an adult get a 504 plan? A teacher friend of mind has high blood pressure which has proven to be drug resistant. Can she get a 504 plan requiring that she not be given a certain non-teaching duty that she presently has. This is a stressful duty that her doctor does not want her to continue...

Mourgue assistants [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently going to school to be a medical assistant, we are typing autopsie reports and everything, it really caught my eye. Would I be able to work in a morugue helping out or assistant with no degree?

View more questions Search