Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anirban_swiss Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2012, 08:39 AM
    Rebate on incone tax with car loan
    Interest paid on car and personal loan do we get ant exemption while fileing income tax in india.

Check out some similar questions!

HRA & Home Loan Rebate [ 1 Answers ]

Can I seek tax benefits for both HRA and Home loan together? 1. I currently stay in Noida (rented property) which is more than 30 km away from my house in Govindpuram, Ghaziabad. 2. I cannot shift to Ghaziabad as my house will be approx. 70 kms away from the office located in Gurgaon. I am not...

Does Personal loan taken for House Costruction Qualify for Tax Rebate [ 3 Answers ]

Does Personal Loan taken for building a house in addition to Housing Loan Qualify For Tax Rebate? I am enquiring about Indian Income Tax Laws. What are all the Documents required to prove that Loan is used for house Construction? Will I need a letter from my Bank which gave me Personal Loan...

Rebate on amount paid for repayment of housing loan [ 1 Answers ]

Mr X purchased a house jointly with his wife. For purchase of house he has taken a loan in joint names with wife. Loan repayment is being done by Mr. X alone from his account. If wife of Mr X isnot willing to take benefits of repayment in income tax, is Mr X alone eligible to take the whole...

Income tax rebate on housing loan. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to know what is the income tax rebate that I can get On the housing loan. I have recently bought a property and took housing loan for the same. The property is in the form of Two 1 Bhk Flats adjacent to each other which I wish to join together later. So on what princiapal and...

Income tax rebate on housing loan [ 2 Answers ]

I have taken housing loan from my office in the yr.2002 for flat under construction.I have already started deduction from my salary for the above loan.I have taken possession of the above flat in the current yr 2007. Shall I get income tax benefits for the accrued int.ffrom theyr 2002.If yes or no...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.