Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Swindham86 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2012, 07:46 AM
    Daughters Birth Certificate
    It just occurred to me that I never turned in the application for my daughters birth certificate. She is three now and her bio-father is in an out of jail. She hasn't seen him in over a year. My five year old has my last name and will be starting school this year. I want my three year old to have my last name. Am I allowed to just order her BC omitting him completely and change her last name or do I have to include him?

Check out some similar questions!

How do I have my name added to my daughters birth certificate [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Florida and want to make sure my name is on my daughters birth certificate. There was a court ordered DNA test that shows I am the fatherand have since be paying child supportWhat do I need to do to be sure my name is added

Can my boyfriend sign my daughters birth certificate [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, I told the bio. Father I was pregnant so he left me and had nothing to do with me the whole time I was pregnant he was there the day she was born then after that he probably seen her about once every month then stopped seeing her unless it was a holiday. Then I ended up with a wonderful man who...

Can I change my daughters last name on her birth certificate? [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter is ten months old and her biological father and I are not together and never been married. We have not spoken since I left him when I first found out I was pregnant. My daughter has my last name and the father spot on the birth certificate is blank. My boyfriend however has been with...

Ex wants his name on our daughters birth certificate [ 6 Answers ]

Hi my ex wants his name on our daughters birth certificate but I am worried about giving him such rights as he walked out on me 8 weeks before I gave birth, his lied about things and I find it hard to trust him, we are getting along and are friends but I am worried that as soon as I put his name...

Can I demand to have my name on my daughters birth certificate when she is born [ 1 Answers ]

My ex girlfriend is pregnant with my child can I demand that I have my name put on the birth certificate as I am worried over parental rights

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.