Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    123kdb123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2012, 07:21 AM
    Recently highlighted my brown hair How to go lighter all over?
    I recently had some of my medium to dark brown hair foiled at the salon. It is a nice blonde shade where she applied them, and I like it being lighter. The next time I go I would like all of my hair to be a light brown to dark blonde? How would the salon do thi? My existing highlights are too light of a blonde to use as my base color next time? Any ideas?

Check out some similar questions!

I want my natural dirty blonde hair back (not the lighter highlighted blonde) [ 0 Answers ]

I have natural dirty blonde hair, and for a year or two have had it dyed/highlighted a lighter blonde.. I now want to go back to my natural hair colour... Can anyone help me and recommend products! Any help would be great! Thanks

Dying blonde and brown highlighted hair red [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I plan to do this tomorrow so speedy advice would be appreciated! I have about 3inches of roota (natural dark brown) the rest ofmy mid-length hair is a light brown with mulitonal blonde highlights, different shades all through my hair. Im a little bored and strapped for money so I want to...

Can I re dye my hair from dark brown to a lighter brown or darker blonde? [ 3 Answers ]

Here is my dilemma, please help!! I wanted to do a hair color change, so I had my hair 2 toned. I told her I wanted to be dark on the bottom and blond on top so she did half the bottom dark brown and mixed sandy blond with another color for the top and it came out very brassy/red did not look...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.