Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    denskey30 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2012, 07:49 PM
    How to fix my laptop if the keyboard will not type using the fn
    How I am going to fix my laptop using the Fn symbols if it is not typing?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 22, 2012, 10:25 PM
    Fn does NOT display a character anyway.
    What is happening ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Keyboard will not type letters [ 0 Answers ]

When typing,letters stop appearing on screen. If I put the cursor on the screen it works for a couple of letters then cuts out again. Anyone with any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Keyboard won't type well! [ 3 Answers ]

HELP! I have a Gateway TC7307u which is a week old. The keyboard is real stiff, I've got huge problems trying to make the letters type properly, especially the '.' and the 'l' letters. It winds up that I miss a lot of letters when I type, which is annoying to no end because I have to keep going...

Keyboard won't type anything [ 1 Answers ]

My laptop keyboard stopped working. You can press the keys and nothing happens. This just started and nothing has been spilled or eaten at keyboard. Is there a key that locks the keyboard ? What can I do?

Keyboard won't type letters q,w,e,are,t,why [ 8 Answers ]

Keyboard won't type letters q,w,e,r,t,y I saw this code like <shift>+Fn+o and it unlocked it but now my keyboard is broken again and won't type those letters I have to use "windows on-screen keyboard" to use letters q,w,e,r,t,y Please help Now shift button doesn't seem to be working either

How do I disable the laptop keyboard when adding an external keyboard [ 2 Answers ]

My laptop keyboard is screwed up - tried to add an external through a usb port - bad keys on laptop keyboard take priority over external keyboard - tried to uninstall laptop keyboard, but system requests reboot to finish - after reboot system "finds" laptop keyboard and reinstalls - any ideas?

View more questions Search