Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CFitzgerald1 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2012, 03:10 PM
    Is my relationship set to fail?
    I have always been cheated on in the past, I'm with a new boyfriend who has never done anything to make me distrust him.

But I feel like when I go out and sometimes get drunk I get close to getting with other peopls ee because ei need to get there first?

How can I overcome this.

Jade K. x
    Marsoccer1 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2013, 10:44 PM
    I know the feeling well. It happens to many of us who have been cheated on. Me and my girl both feel the same way about one another. Now I would say first and foremost if you feel like you can't completely trust yourself when drinking, stop drinking. If it'll help you sit him down and say exactly what you feel. I sat my girlfriend down and told her that if she ever wanted me to leave she only had to say the word but that if she had ever felt anything for me she would say the word before cheating on me. That helps me. It also helped that in return I gave my word that I would never cheat. I think of that oath everyday especially when I feel weak. Just stay out of temptation and let him know.
    WackyJackie Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Oct 28, 2013, 09:50 AM
    Its really hard because your emotions are all over the place but although you have been cheated on you need to keep your own respect.You need to believe you are better than the cheater and understand that it is a circle that will not be broken unless you also stop thinking of cheating.
    Good luck
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2013, 06:02 PM
    Cheating is completely up to you, sure temptation is there for everyone, but cheating is a personal choice, so make it now, and stand by it. This might be the only guy that doesn't cheat on you, are you willing to jeopardize that?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my relationship set to fail? [ 3 Answers ]

I need to get some unbiased opinions. I am with my boyfriend who I am completely in love with. I have been with other guys but felt nothing compared to what I feel for this guy. I know it is real, and I know if certain events in the past hadn't happened he is the one I believe I should be with for...

When set up ask press enter to set up windows then no reaction on the keyboard [ 1 Answers ]

Place a windows cd in PC. When boot it ask "press any key to boot from cd. When I press any key windows set up starts. Now here is the problem when it get to the next screen if yuor'e num lock are on the light goes dead and when it ask you to press enter to set up windows the are reaction on the...

Is my relationship doomed to fail? [ 4 Answers ]

I am not the kind of person that likes to be emotional or even remotely discuss emotions. However, after a awkward conversation, my boyfriend and I decided that we were going to try again. And we are now 2 months into the relationship and I have a feeling that we are going to end like before with...

Motion to set aside default, motion to set aside final judgment and motion to set ano [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I'M in Florida Jacksonville, I have a small problem, I read the time wrong to appear for my small claims court trial and arrived at 11:15am but is was scheduled at 11am 9/3/09. I tried to explain but did not get anywhere, so I went downstairs to the courthouse and filed a motion to set...

View more questions Search