Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GoodSoup Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2012, 11:21 AM
    Apple iPad Help
    Help, Help Help... my iPad (the original one) and all of a sudden I cannot open programs and use them... as soon as they open or almost open, it closes... and I can't even find my kindle books anymore...
    jeffcard Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

May 23, 2012, 08:03 PM
    You may reset or restore your iPad for a try, this can fix many general iPad problems.
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

May 24, 2012, 07:29 AM
    Resetting should work. If not wipe the iPad and reinstall the IOS in recovery mode here are some good instructions make sure you are backed up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tablet, Apple Ipad and which version? [ 0 Answers ]

I am starting a new job which will result in a daily eighty minute commute to work and back. A tablet is going to be one of the first things I want to buy because I like to read, play games, and listen to music. Its also lighter than my lap top. I am leaning towards an Apple Ipad, either the 16 or...

Which is better - 'apple ipad' or 'samsung glaxy tab' ? [ 2 Answers ]

Which is better - "apple ipad" or "samsung glaxy tab" ? I want to buy one of them . *** suggest me which one is better between "apple ipad" and "samsung galaxy tab" and why??

2008 word on desktop apple/send to apple laptop 2005word and doesn't display, why? [ 2 Answers ]

Document written in 2008 word sent to 2005 word both apple CPUs but document won't translate. Instead it is a bunch of sequential hyrogliphics? What process to Save to lesser update of word so document can open in older version? Or other solution Thank You Rein

New Apple iPad [ 13 Answers ]

So I saw the iPad Keynote on Apples website, what does everyone think about it? Is it worth buying when it comes out, or is it better to wait like with the iPhone.

View more questions Search