Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kimbrian Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2012, 08:44 AM
    Sider proof
    Looking for info on sider proof for re-plastering my pool - is it a good choice and does it last etc...

Check out some similar questions!

Which method is better for pool? SIDER-PROOF FF-PR or Ultragaurd? [ 2 Answers ]

I am resurfacing my pool. Looking to either re-plaster or use some DIY method such as Sider-Proof or epoxy type paint like Ultragaurd. My pool plaster is pot holed like the surface of the moon now. It is gathering algae like a scum pond. Is there an easy, cheap methodo of fixing my pool...

How much "stronger" is a drink with 100 proof alcohol than one with 80 proof alcohol? [ 1 Answers ]

My friend and I disagree about how to compute the difference between two drinks, one with 100 proof vodka and one with 80 proof. By volume the difference is 10% (40% vs 50% by volume), but in reality, isn't the one with 50% by volume 25% stronger than the one with 40% by volume? In other words,...

Proof [ 1 Answers ]

using vectors, prove that the diagonals of a parallelogram are perpendicular if and only if the parallelogram is a rhombus. All I have as fragment ideas are a(dot)b=0, and the diagonals are a+b and a-b. Then how can I put all the information together and explain in detail?

Will drinking amixer of sider vinegar and honey and water make me lose weight? [ 5 Answers ]

Will drinking amixer of sider vinegar and honey and water make me lose weight?

Should You Send Proof Of Being Judgment Proof [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, if you fell behind on your credit card payments after you had thyroid surgery, and on SSI, and have no other assets, don't own a car, home or bank account. Your SSI goes direct deposit, & a debt collection agency that is suing you is asking for proof of your being on SSI, is it wise to send a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.