May 22, 2012, 04:27 AM
    How to Kill Green Frogs on the Patio
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 22, 2012, 06:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fontenotm View Post
    Stomping on them is pretty effective if a bit messy. But its cheap. You could find a cat that has a taste for green frogs.

But you need to focus more on keeping them off the patio in the first place, because new ones can simply hop onto it.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 22, 2012, 07:42 AM
    Is this the time of the year for frog migration and maybe your patio is on their migration route toward a nearby pond or swamp? Have you had problems like this before? Lots of frogs or just a few?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What happens when you clone frogs? [ 2 Answers ]

I was reading one of the articles I'm using for my presentation and it says that when you clone frogs all you get it tadpoles ? Is that still true today ?

Chirping frogs [ 4 Answers ]

I live in Southeast Texas. We have "chirping" frogs in our yard. They "chirp" all night and are very loud. Anything that we can do to rid us of these critters?

Getting rid of frogs [ 4 Answers ]

How does one get rid of frogs (I know they are sweet little amphibs, but they are ruining my night's sleep)? I live in Florida, have a pool and potted plants (some big ones in pots) and grass in the fenced-in backyard. Help!!

Lots of frogs before the one? [ 7 Answers ]

I am beginning to wonder if there are any great guys out there. I know there is, but do we go through a lot of guys or gals before we meet that someone? I seem to have met a few guys with red flags and hope to find just a nice guy, not a bad boy. Does everyone believe there is that special guy or...

Turtles and Frogs [ 2 Answers ]

Can Turtles and green tree frogs live together in a large tank?

View more questions Search