Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    love4nature3 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2012, 03:41 PM
    Just a Little survey
    1) how many of you saw/read/ or liked the hunger games? I will tally them at the end
    2)how many of you have read any part of the maximum ride series and agree it should be made into a movie?
    3)how many of you play/like/love wii fit or wii fit plus?
    4)how many of you have never heard of any of these?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 21, 2012, 03:43 PM
    5) Have heard of them and don't care.
    Wallflower671 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

May 21, 2012, 04:33 PM
    1) I've read the Hunger Games and saw the movie. I hated them both. BeeTee and Cato were the only interesting tributes. President Snow, he reminds me of Stalin and many Roman Emperors.

2) I read the Maximum Ride series. I'm one the fence about a movie. I really liked Ari, Fang, and some of the other flock. Max I didn't really care about.

3) I don't.

4) Doesn't apply to me.
    carebear0550 Posts: 130, Reputation: 2

Sep 27, 2012, 06:05 PM
    1) I saw the movie (and own it) and am reading the books. I like them.
    2) I think it somewhat should, but there is ways I got to say I don't like it.
    3) I play, and like it... it's not to bad, it just makes fun of people.. . A lot!!
    4) Does not apply to me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

And the survey says [ 37 Answers ]

OK all you Obama supporters, tell us why you’re voting for Obama. What proposal of his is going to benefit you, your family, your neighbor, your job, the economy, your country, the world? Specifics please.

The survey says [ 1 Answers ]

The results came in as to boundaries. The property I bought with two rentals has my trailers, septic, driveway lawns. They have been there for at least 15 yrs, I donot own property trailers are on. Saw lawyer that was hired for the purchase of property. He says I should talk to man who owns...

Survey [ 1 Answers ]

I'm doing a final year project about hygiene and who influences people to practice good food hygiene in their home. In this I'm doing a survey to collect results. So if you are interested please fill out the form. The survey is found at www.hygiene.netfirms.com

View more questions Search