Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Karina75 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2012, 03:29 PM
    Emergency dryer
    My dryer.keeps the status in wet and of course the clthes take like five hours to be dry.what.can I do?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 21, 2012, 03:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Karina75 View Post
    My dryer.keeps the status in wet and of course the clthes take like five hours to be dry.what.can I do?
    I'd call a repairman.. it sounds like its broke.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Emergency [ 60 Answers ]

On oct. 24th I had sex with my friend who pulled out at a perfect time. However that same night my boyfriend and I had emotionally intense sex and he came using the pull out method, I think I remembered it as a total rush and a surprise. He claimed to *** in a wash rag an a while later we did it...

Emergency! [ 1 Answers ]

It's a really HUGE important situation! If anyone can help me before tomorrow I will really appreciate it. Now to get to the point, tomorrow I have a modeling/acting auditiion and I am so confused what to wear for the modeling part. Of course whatever I wear for the modeling part I'm wear for the...

Emergency [ 4 Answers ]

I got raped by my supervisor at work, and I don't know if I am pregnan or not. Because I have not sen my period this month. Although is not ended yet. What should I do. I lost my job as well. Because he tgought I would tell on him at the job, he fired me.

View more questions Search