Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lollimd7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2012, 03:06 PM
    Discharge soon after becoming sexually active
    I'm 16(girl) , and me and my boyfriend who were both virgins.recently started our sexual life, we r being safe , and have had sex a few times , but recently my discharge has become yellow/ green , is this because of hormones , or could I have an infection?

Check out some similar questions!

I have been sexually active for a few months now, but have always used a condom. I ne [ 3 Answers ]

I have been sexually active for a few months now, but have always used a condom. I never had any problems with bleeding until recently. The last few times I've bled during intercourse, and did not bleed after. It has happened twice now and is concerning me. What could this mean?

37 years old, not sexually active, brown discharge at start of period instead of pink [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone tell me why I have brown, watery discharge at the beginning of this period? The last time I was sexually active was about 6 months ago. I'm 37 and worried about cervical cancer or something else that could be wrong, please help!

I think my daughter may be sexually active [ 7 Answers ]

My 16 1/2 year old daughter has her first boyfriend. He is a nice boy and they get along great.. almost too great; lately they have been very touchy- feely. I overheard something that made me think they may be sexually active. I am very open with my daughter about this topic. I started dating my...

Sexually active teen [ 8 Answers ]

I am trying to find some help for my younger sister. She is only 15 and has become sexually active. Having had an abortion at 17 I am scared that she may end up like me. I don't know how I can help her get birth control, can I give her mine? Or will it show up in tests? I don't want her to have to...

What's the difference between having sex and being sexually active? [ 9 Answers ]

I'm a virgin but I was just wondering because I thought that having sex and being sexually active were the same thing but I read peoples posts and answers on here and I guess I was wrong.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.