Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    09tollersonh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2012, 10:14 AM
    Would skinny love or cry from glee be better a capella audition song?
    Hey!
    I have an a capella audition for an elite choir that is only offering 10 places in the whole school. The audition is on Monday 28th 2012 (so I hope I haven't auditioned by the time you post on this!) and I have a problem:-
    I have been reading other websites that are saying to choose a song that will sound good as a capella and will show off my voice, but I don't know if glee's version of Cry would be too hard. See if I mess it up I will look like a total loser abut I don't want to do a song that is too easy and look simple (eg. Skinny love by Birdy)
    So any help? Please comment!!
    THANK YOU :]

Check out some similar questions!

Good choir audition song [ 7 Answers ]

I am auditioning for a choir, and would like to know some good songs for an alto to sing. The choir performs classical pieces. Thank-you.

Audition Song [ 5 Answers ]

I am auditioning to going a musical theatre company, and so I need an audition song. What would you sugest to be a good song to use for this audition?

Audition Song [ 4 Answers ]

I'm looking to audition for my local theater group's production of Seussical the Musical, and I would like to be The Cat In The Hat. I'm a 17 year old male (Tenor), and I was wondering what kind of songs would be good to audition with. I have no ideas, currently. =O Any help would be most...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.