Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ade10 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2012, 09:38 AM
    I set the correct Pantone name but wrong cmyk composition
    Hi! I have sent a file to be printed and I think I made a mistake. I used Pantone Warm Red C in the document but I accidentally changed the cymk values to 0/98/98/0 (which is red, and pretty far from the Pantone Warm Red C colour); the colour was still spot, not process. Will the printer use the Pantone Warm Red C colour, as the swatch was named, or the cmyk values?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 21, 2012, 09:42 AM
    I'd give them a call to clarify your instructions.
    Ade10 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2012, 09:59 AM
    Unfortunately they probably already printed it (I'm 95% sure, the document was very urgent).
    What would happen "by default" with the settings I used?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pantone in illustrator [ 0 Answers ]

I've just received aa artwork file from my customer, but I don't know how to specify its pantone, could you please help me this matter? Thanks

Correct email set up between iPhone and Thunderbird [ 2 Answers ]

I have Google email address. All my emails go to my laptop. Then I got new iPhone. Now, my iPhone receives my emails while I am on the road. I read my emails and delete them from iPhone - thinking, its copy will be on my laptop. Get to my office, open my laptop - there are no copies of those...

Correct me if I'm wrong but . [ 4 Answers ]

Doesn't this; Binary dad Ash Grey T-Shirt : father's day : CafePress.com Say Number Dad Dad? :confused: :eek:

View more questions Search