Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mljones Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2012, 08:41 AM
    Want to sell
    I have a 1957 series b dollar bill and I wanted to know how much is it worth?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 21, 2012, 09:28 AM
    Hello m:

Take it to a couple of your local coin dealers.

excon
    FirstChair Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

May 21, 2012, 08:57 PM
    1957 Series 57-B Dollar Bill is very common and probably not worth selling for any significant monetary gain. Some are worth less than the face value of the bill because of condition, which is important, including date of the bank note and possibly the series letter.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 22, 2012, 06:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstChair View Post
    Some are worth less than the face value of the bill because of condition
    Hello FC:

I don't think a dollar bill is going to be worth LESS than a dollar - EVER. You can always spend it in a $.99 cent store and get change.

excon
    FirstChair Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

May 24, 2012, 03:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello FC:

I don't think a dollar bill is gonna be worth LESS than a dollar - EVER. You can always spend it in a $.99 cent store and get change.

excon
    You're right, good point!. I just thought I saw some on eBay for .99 cents, but that was probably a starting bid.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to sell my brand new bathtub, how and where can I sell? [ 1 Answers ]

I have new bathtub with pressurized water supply (with water jets fittings). Its not used ever since instaled by the builder. How can I sell it over internet?

Trying to sell. [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to sell my house but my brother is on my land without my concent. He just showed up one day and stayed. I told him he can stay for a week because our mother was ill. Now he refuses to leave and our mother has passed. The house is in my name and it has been for over 30 years. My father...

For how much can I sell my PC? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone,I have a PC that's about 2 years old,and I really want to sell it so I can buy a notebook,if you could please tell me for how much I can sell it with this configuration,thanks... System Identification: Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. Model: ...

How can I sell it ? [ 11 Answers ]

Hello, I have wrote 3 stories & I dream about becaming a movies writer , I think that its cool & great... I just won't to know How can I sell this story to a Director?? :confused: Its maybe a little bit hard Because I live in Dubai... :( But I really to do this.....

How to sell ? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to sell these dum discount cards for a high school fund raiser. Any tips? No one seems happy to see anyone at their door trying to sell something, and their first instinct is to say "no" . I need to sell 10 cards today or I'm running A lot tomorrow at two-a-days.:eek:

View more questions Search