Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 29, 2013, 06:58 PM
    Opinions and anecdotes aside it was clear in the last election who the females thought was on their side, and who wasn't.
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2013, 05:30 AM
    What you're saying is women like to be treated as helpless Julias and sex objects? That they enjoy being lied to and get paid less than men?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 30, 2013, 05:48 AM
    That's not what I am saying. And that's not what the concept of Julia is about. That's not what the woman who voted for the president is about. That not what the minorities who run from you like the plague are about.

You guys are lousy listeners and its biting you in the butt across the land. You aren't listening, just hollering.
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2013, 06:31 AM
    All men are lousy listeners but that's another thread. The point of Julia that you guys don't want to admit is your side WANTS women dependent on you just as you do minorities. You don't like strong, independent women because they think for themselves. That's why your side reflexively bashes a Sarah Palin, a Michelle Malkin, an Ann Coulter because they see through your scam and point out the hypocrisy.

Nearly five decades of the left's effort to bring “equality" to women has gotten us what? The nuclear family is destroyed, millions of abortions, millions of children born of single mothers who don't need men living in poverty - 70 percent of high school dropouts are the children of single women - and the only answer you have is more of the same, free birth control, more spending, more government DEPENDENCE.

I understand that by nature women generally WANT someone to nurture, protect and care for them. I happen to believe that should be a responsible man, a father, a husband. Your side believes government should fill that role. Which does more good and less damage? The evidence doesn't point to the liberal agenda, and if they don't vote for my side I can live with that, it's better than lying to them.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 30, 2013, 06:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    I understand that by nature women generally WANT someone to nurture, protect and care for them.
    Actually, most of don't. We want opportunities that the righties don't want to give us, but, instead, prefer to keep us barefoot and pregnant and with a small allowance so we can grocery shop and cook a nice dinner.
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2013, 06:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Actually, most of don't. We want opportunities that the righties don't want to give us, but, instead, prefer to keep us barefoot and pregnant and with a small allowance so we can grocery shop and cook a nice dinner.
    Bullsh*t, I know better and that barefoot and pregnant line is as pathetic today as it was the first time I heard it. I have never seen a little girl that didn't want to be loved, nurtured and protected - until they got into school and had their brains filled with liberal mush.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 30, 2013, 06:40 AM
    All men are lousy listeners
    Interesting belief, one I disagree with vehemently.

your side WANTS women dependent on you
    No that's a religious thing such as Promise Keepers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's why your side reflexively bashes a Sarah Palin, a Michelle Malkin, an Ann Coulter
    It's the message, vitirol and hate they spew not their gender. Same with Limbaugh.

I happen to believe that should be a responsible man, a father, a husband. Your side believes government should fill that role.
    Nope, you keep repeating it to make yourself feel better but it's not the case.
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2013, 06:45 AM
    I really don't care what drivel you post, it's just lies.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 30, 2013, 06:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    Bullsh*t, I know better and that barefoot and pregnant line is as pathetic today as it was the first time I heard it. I have never seen a little girl that didn't want to be loved, nurtured and protected - until they got into school and had their brains filled with liberal mush.
    Little boys need to be loved, nurtured, and protected too. That's what a two-parent family is supposed to do, plus the partners validate each other. And don't forget, I'm from a family of Republicans and married into a family of Republicans and actually listen to dinner table and living room conversations about what the role of women is to be. There are many things I haven't been allowed to do (yes, allowed to do!) because I was born in the wrong decade and happen to have the wrong plumbing. Democrats don't seem to care about my plumbing.
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2013, 07:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Little boys need to be loved, nurtured, and protected too. That's what a two-parent family is supposed to do, plus the partners validate each other. And don't forget, I'm from a family of Republicans and married into a family of Republicans and actually listen to dinner table and living room conversations about what the role of women is to be. There are many things I haven't been allowed to do (yes, allowed to do!) because I was born in the wrong decade and happen to have the wrong plumbing. Democrats don't seem to care about my plumbing.
    I'm sorry, but that's not my conservative family. We don't talk that way, it's not preached in our conservative church, and I do nearly all the cooking for my wife and daughter, my own laundry, iron my own shirts, sweep, mop, do dishes and clean the toilet if it needs it. And I stand firm on my statement:

"I have never seen a little girl that didn't want to be loved, nurtured and protected - until they got into school and had their brains filled with liberal mush."

One can still be a strong, independent woman and want the other, too, but the liberal lie says they can't, they don't need a man, they can be promiscuous, it's not really a child so they can kill it at will - yet they need big daddy government - the same big daddy government that pays their female employees less than men, makes them pole dance for a job and get subjected to tweeted pics of their stuff.

Or, as Hitler's mistress, just get sent "back to wherever the hell she came from."

Former South Carolina Democratic party chairman Harpootlian today attempted to clarify remarks he made Friday at the party’s Jefferson-Jackson dinner when he assured the audience that the Democratic challenger to GOP governor Nikki Haley would “send her back to wherever the hell she came from.”

Many understood Harpootlian’s barb to be directed at Haley’s ethnicity — she is the Indian-American daughter of Sikh immigrants. The longtime Democratic activist immediately waved off such criticism, and today told MSNBC, “All I’m suggesting is she needs to go back to being an accountant in a dress store rather than being this fraud of a governor that we have.”

Haley, who was raised in Bamberg, S.C. previously worked in her parents’ clothing business, Exotica International, and took over the bookkeeping there at the age of 13.

Harpootlian is no stranger to controversy. At last year’s Democratic National Convention, he compared Haley to Hitler’s mistress — after she participated in a press conference from a basement television studio at the NASCAR Hall of Fame in Charlotte, N.C. Harpootlian said she was “down in the bunker á la Eva Braun.”

He was replaced as chairman of South Carolina’s Democratic party on Friday.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

May 30, 2013, 08:29 AM
    This thread has reached 1500 posts. Time to start a new one.

THREAD CLOSED
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 31, 2013, 05:37 AM
    Hello again,

Couple things...

I don't know where this 1500 post limit came from, but it's NOT in the software, and it's NOT in the rules. This is a VIABLE thread discussing important issues of the day. Indeed. There are posts here as recent as yesterday.

For those reasons, the thread is now,

REOPENED

excon
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2013, 05:48 AM
    Come on ex move on the whole subject is ad nausium anyway there is no war on women, you should ask about the war on men

“The Whole World in Her Hands”: A Gyno-Maniacal War on Men? – UPDATED

Never mind I'll start a new thread
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2013, 05:56 AM
    That was my question, what's the logic in closing a popular thread?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2013, 05:58 AM
    These things have a habit of straying from the point
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2013, 06:00 AM
    It's unbelievable the amt of power mods have on this site. This issue is current and is it really relevant if the users create a new thred ,or continue discussions on existing ones ?

Clete ,love the 1st comment on the link
    It has finally come to this: Purity is despised while amateur prostitution is elevated to the societal level of a secular virtue.

Another example of this can be found in today's Foreign Policy Magazine. It argues that there is a sexual revolution that has the potential to topple the Iranian regime. This sexual revolution in sum is a drop in birth rates ,more abortions ,more divorces etc. The author seems to argue that these imitations of Western culture is a good thing for the country .
    Erotic Republic - By Afshin Shahi | Foreign Policy
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 31, 2013, 07:09 AM
    Please note the 1500 post limit is site policy and has been for several years.
    This is mostly due to search engine spiders.
    Feel free to continue in a Part Two.

>Finally Closed<

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Obama's war on women [ 18 Answers ]

Why does Obama hate women? Add to that the fact that Obama doesn't care about real life issues women are facing such as gas and grocery prices instead of $9.00 contraceptives, and I'd say Obama is the one waging a war on women, not Republicans.

What personality traits do Black Women have vs. Asian, Iranian or White Women? [ 8 Answers ]

I would like to think of myself as a strong willed and independent African American woman, and have been recently dating a person who is from Iran. Now for the most part things are great but I have a feeling that he doesn't understand the personality traits of Black Women vs.the women he has dated...

World War two prisnor of war camps [ 4 Answers ]

There was movie I saw, back in like the early 70's. The story line was a prisnor of war camp along the German/Swiss border or German/Austrian border. The POW's build a glider and launch it from the ridge of the top floor roof, using a tub that is dropped from several stories to provided the...

Is the Iraq War just merely a political conflict or really a War? [ 10 Answers ]

The Iraq War has been awfully quiet these days. I read historical documentaries about other wars and, every time there's a war, It would cause much panic and it would all be on the news and everything. Officials would be all over the nation trying to find recruits and signs are up. But the Iraq...

View more questions Search