Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 29, 2012, 08:59 AM
    Looks like that video will go the way of the other one they tried to "promote":
    http://www.plannedparenthood.org/abo...-liv-36136.htm

"In addition, it is clear from the edited tape that there are two or more video sources, as well as an additional audio source, increasing the opportunity for manipulation and selective editing.

"The truth is that Live Action has a history of doctoring video, making false claims and has no credibility. This is a tactic similar to that of James O’Keefe, the discredited right-wing activist long associated with Live Action.
    Then they show the history of these people doctoring videos.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 29, 2012, 09:03 AM
    Hello again, Steve:

I think what we've established here and in the other thread, is that even though you proclaim that you don't watch FOX News, you buy what they're selling, hook, line and sinker.

excon
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2012, 09:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    Looks like that video will go the way of the other one they tried to "promote":
    http://www.plannedparenthood.org/abo...-liv-36136.htm

Then they show the history of these people doctoring videos.
    Here you go, the unedited version.

Apparently this young lady coerced PP into complicity with gender-selective abortions and Medicaid fraud.
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2012, 09:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello again, Steve:

I think what we've established here and in the other thread, is that even though you proclaim that you don't watch FOX News, you buy what they're selling, hook, line and sinker.

excon
    I never said I didn't watch Fox News. On the contrary, the wife and I watch the morning show because it's twice as fun as those other morning shows. What I said I don't watch is Hannity or when he was on, Beck. But what the.. I give you a link to the Daily Caller and you claim Fox is behind it? Dude.

P.S. Funny how you guys jump complain about a mythincal war on women but deny the real, obvious example of the left's war on women I keep posting. I guess you can justify it because you don't consider conservative or unborn women "real" or "authentic" women. That is how things are with you leftists, if you don't vote blindly to remain in their grips or toe the party line - you don't matter. I on the other hand believe everyone matters.
    Uber Member

May 29, 2012, 09:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    but deny the real, obvious example of the left's war on women I keep posting. I guess you can justify it because you don't consider conservative or unborn women "real" or "authentic" women.
    No, we're saying that never happened.
    Uber Member

May 29, 2012, 09:38 AM
    Live Action's New Planned Parenthood Attack Manufactures "Widespread" Sex-Selective Abortion Problem
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2012, 09:59 AM
    Media Matters for America (MMfA) is a politically progressive media watchdog
    Media Matters for America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That about says it all .
    Uber Member

May 29, 2012, 10:03 AM
    I realize that's all you need to hear to stop listening. Most of us like to be progressive instead of regressive.
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2012, 10:36 AM
    I realize that's all you need to hear to stop listening. Most of us like to be progressive instead of regressive.
    Conservatism is not regressive. We just like things that work instead screwing everything up.
    Uber Member

May 29, 2012, 10:55 AM
    We just like things that work instead screwing everything up.
    I'm pretty sure everyone wants that.
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2012, 11:06 AM
    Then explain the federal government.
    Uber Member

May 29, 2012, 11:14 AM
    Then explain the federal government.
    Any federal government, regardless of what party is in charge. You guys have lost control. You will get what the big corps want you to get.
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2012, 11:19 AM
    No, we're saying that never happened.
    And PP fired this staffer and "all staff members...were immediately scheduled for retraining" because the "hoax patient encounter" "never happened." Bwa ha ha!!
    Uber Member

May 29, 2012, 11:27 AM
    But you said that there are targeting females for abortion, why would they fire someone for doing exactly what you say their mandate is?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2012, 11:34 AM
    Cya... they got caught so they found a sacrificial lamb .
    I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here!
    Uber Member

May 29, 2012, 11:44 AM
    So you still think they are systematically eliminating women?
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2012, 12:03 PM
    Over a million abortions are performed in the US every year. Forty percent of all pregnancies in the US are terminated. How many do you suppose are female? There are currently 108 boys born for every 100 girls in the US. Why might that be?
    Uber Member

May 29, 2012, 12:15 PM
    Forty percent[/U][/URL] of all pregnancies in the US are terminated.
    See, this is another example of the gross misrepresentations that you do.
    The statistic says:
    Nearly half of pregnancies among American women are unintended, and about four in 10 of these are terminated by abortion
    It's the accidental pregnancies that are terminated by abortion by the women's choice, not 40% of all pregnancies as you try to make people believe. Geez.
    Uber Member

May 29, 2012, 12:19 PM
    There are currently 108 boys born for every 100 girls in the US. Why might that be?
    Because, as your source shows "Skewed sex ratios (108), favoring boys over girls, have appeared in U.S. subpopulations mirroring the international data (Chinese-Americans, Korean-Americans, and Filipino- Americans)". Get the Asians to change their cultural values and you'll get what you want.
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2012, 01:07 PM
    See, this is another example of the gross misrepresentations that you do.
    The statistic says:

It's the accidental pregnancies that are terminated by abortion by the women's choice, not 40% of all pregnancies as you try to make people believe. Geez.
    Excuse me, 40 percent of unintended pregnancies are terminated. Unintentional errors are not "gross misrepresentations." Gross misrepresentations are when you accuse me of gross misrepresentations.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Obama's war on women [ 18 Answers ]

Why does Obama hate women? Add to that the fact that Obama doesn't care about real life issues women are facing such as gas and grocery prices instead of $9.00 contraceptives, and I'd say Obama is the one waging a war on women, not Republicans.

What personality traits do Black Women have vs. Asian, Iranian or White Women? [ 8 Answers ]

I would like to think of myself as a strong willed and independent African American woman, and have been recently dating a person who is from Iran. Now for the most part things are great but I have a feeling that he doesn't understand the personality traits of Black Women vs.the women he has dated...

World War two prisnor of war camps [ 4 Answers ]

There was movie I saw, back in like the early 70's. The story line was a prisnor of war camp along the German/Swiss border or German/Austrian border. The POW's build a glider and launch it from the ridge of the top floor roof, using a tub that is dropped from several stories to provided the...

Is the Iraq War just merely a political conflict or really a War? [ 10 Answers ]

The Iraq War has been awfully quiet these days. I read historical documentaries about other wars and, every time there's a war, It would cause much panic and it would all be on the news and everything. Officials would be all over the nation trying to find recruits and signs are up. But the Iraq...

View more questions Search