Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AdamsAunt Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2007, 09:39 AM
    Mini Cabbage Patch Doll
    I am hoping someone can help me locate a replacement for a mini Cabbage Patch doll. It was my nephews favorite and it appears it was his dog's favorite, too. The toy has a soft body and a vinyl (bald) head, feet and hands. It was approximately 6" or 7" high, before being chewed. I have tried various websites, but have had no luck. On the back of its head it says "K.C. 1995 O.A.A. Inc. Mattel." Is anyone familiar with this tiny version of the Cabbage Patch?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 25, 2007, 09:44 AM
    Did it look like any of these?

Feb 26, 2007, 03:29 PM
    No, the arms. Legs and torso are all cloth and the head, hands and feet are soft vinyl.

I appreciate your trouble. Thank you!!
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2007, 03:35 PM
    AdamsAunt have you looked on eBay?
    I can see quite a few on uk eBay with soft bodys as you describe

Feb 26, 2007, 03:49 PM
    I haven't tried the UK eBay. I've had no luck with the U.S. version. I'll give it a try and let you know.

Thank you!!
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2007, 03:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamsAunt
    I haven't tried the UK ebay. I've had no luck with the U.S. version. I'll give it a try and let you know.

Thank you!!!!!!

Goodluck there are a few on there but I have to say finding the exact one will probably be quite a flipping chore and by the time you do the little man in question probably won't want it anymore tee hee

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird doll [ 57 Answers ]

Not sure if this is paranormal or not, but it sure is weird... I have an old doll that belonged to my biological mother, who is now deceased. I've never particularly liked it, but I keep because it's one of the only things I have of her. Anyway, a couple of times a month, the doll's head, which is...

Doll name [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a doll I used to have when I was little at salvation army, but I can't remember her name. She is from the early 90s. She has stickers that come out of her belly. She is wearing a necklace with a "S" on it. She has crimped blond hair with bangs. She was made by Mattel in 1992. What is her...

Orgianal cabbage patch dolls [ 6 Answers ]

My dad has a large collection of cabbage patch dolls he would now like to sell. Anyone have any contacts or ideas of how to sell any or all of them?

Looking for cabbage recipes. [ 6 Answers ]

It's fall and we have an abundance of cabbage, but not a surplus of recipes. Would appreciate any family favorites that you might have. Especially from ancestors. We already make stuffed cabbage and pierogies. Anyone have something special that they would care to share? Thanks. Dave.

View more questions Search