Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nikita jain Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2012, 03:13 AM
    What to do if parents don't agree
    My name is Nikita and I belong from a jain family, but the person whom I lve a lot belongs from a sindhi family... we are into a committed relationship of 3 years but due to some misunderstanding between us both us our parents came to knew about our relationship and that day my parents told me not to talk to this person again, and I agreed but again after 2 days I started talking to him and again my parents came to knew and I said them that I want to get married to him but they replied that choose one of us and at that time looking at my mom I chose family but whatever I try I can't leave without him so I told him to continue only frdship but he disagreed. His family will agree after some time but my family will never ever agree that I know.. and I don't want to loose my family also and my beloved also.. what to do m not able to understand.. he is telling me to run away or do court marriage and go against parents.. but this will be a cheating to my parents as I promised my mom ill never do anything wrong.. if m choosing my parents than he is telling me that I used him and m cheating with him.. plzzz help me out...

Check out some similar questions!

How to get married when parents don't agree (india)? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I live in india. I am in relationship with a boy from 4 years and he is not of my caste and of low caste also. My parents don't agree for our marriage. I am from a jaat family and he is scheduled caste. How to get married as we both can't marry any one else.

How can I get my parents to agree to allow me to marry my girlfriend? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi! I'm IMTIAZ and 19 years old, doing engineering. I love a girl very much. I can't live without her, but my parents don't like her and her family. My parents say she is not good looking. What can I do? Please tell me -- otherwise, I will die!

Sole Custody when both parents agree [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I live in Texas and had a daughter in Colorado with my girlfriend, back in 2004. We are still together but still not married. We both have agreed on giving me sole custody of my daughter who now is 3 years old. In Texas, what are the steps? I've heard of a 16 page document called...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.