Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    syksyk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2012, 12:47 AM
    Music video where the girl spends a night at a guys room and goes to a club again
    Ok so the music is pretty recent one and the music video starts in a guy's bedroom where a girl I think red/brown hair (in her 20s) gets up from the bed and goes outside and washes her face in the lake / park? And wanders around the city. At night she goes to the club again and kisses some other guy. I don't really remember any of the lyrics but somehow where did you spend the last night or something like that seems familiar. The song was a rock / indie / recent hipster song most likely.

Check out some similar questions!

Saw a krazy music video where girl was being chased with guys wearing gas masks [ 0 Answers ]

Possibly filmed in india,just want to know name of song.

Creepy video , guy follows little girl into down into room [ 1 Answers ]

Little girl skips down a road goes down into a parking garage and begins wiggling here fingers throughing the man

What's the music video where a guy sings while the room fills with water [ 0 Answers ]

What's the music video where a guy sings to the camera while the party and room he is in fills up with water

Music video with guys sitting in chairs? [ 0 Answers ]

Looking for a music video and all I remember is that they were in a basement looking place sitting in chairs but they would get up. I think it was like a rock song about them being crazy. There group did another song where it was on a submerine or boat don't know if this helps.

Can the landlord dictate whether a male friend spends the night in my room? [ 4 Answers ]

The property is in Hendersonville, TN. The landlord and I are roommates. She says that I am not allowed to have a man spend the night with me in my room because it makes her uncomfortable. Can you please direct me to specific laws concerning my situation?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.