Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2012, 10:28 PM
    I think I might be cursed
    I really have not been someone to believe in curses but I am starting to wonder at this point... I.have started having bad luck about 6 years ago. At first I thought that maybe I was just hanging with the wrong crowd but now I am starting to worry. I have been tied up in my home and robbed at gunpoint twice, once my car was stolen at a gas station with my son in it, and my last two boyfriends have died one during a robbery and my last whom I was with for many years in a car accident. But for some reason I have very good luck with money. Can someone please help me & let me know if they know about any curse involving death of loved ones and money? Please I need some help!
    olaide Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2012, 11:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chine View Post
    I really have not been someone to believe in curses but I am starting to wonder at this point...I.have started having bad luck about 6 years ago. At first I thought that maybe I was just hanging with the wrong crowd but now I am starting to worry. I have been tied up in my home and robbed at gunpoint twice, once my car was stolen at a gas station with my son in it, and my last two boyfriends have died one during a robbery and my last whom I was with for many years in a car accident. But for some reason I have very good luck with money. Can someone please help me & let me know if they know about any curse involving death of loved ones and money? Please I need some help!
    Life as a way of dealing with bad past act, sit yourself and think about your past.
    Try to find who you did bad act against or may be an elderly persons you did bad act against.If u can't figure out that ask mum or dad who they did bad act against during their youthful days, if they can remember find this/these person(s) and apology to them or your mum and dad should apology to them. But if these person(s) are dead, take time to pray and ask GOD intervention to forgive.Also my dear believe that GOD is the only one that can solve all problems and HE will solve your problem.I wish the best and curse free life time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I cursed? [ 9 Answers ]

I have these terrible dreams every night And I can use all of my senses. I can feel pain if it happens. And there's a brief moment, just a moment, where everything around me suddenly becomes so vibrant, and the details so real that I can look around at everything and it looks real. I start to get...

I'm cursed [ 10 Answers ]

I went to this Psychic across the street from my house and she told me I was cursed by someone. I am only 18 so I know people that would do stuff like that. But she said if I gave her $190 for these black candles then she could take it away and tell me who did it... I said no and ever since I have...

I think I'm cursed [ 4 Answers ]

Hello Helpdesk people, its been a while. Ive been MIa busy moving into my new place and dealing with school and job stuff but I've finally found some time to party, but it came with a price. But its been like 7-8 months since my ex broke up with me. You guys know the story. She's long gone with...

I think we have been cursed [ 3 Answers ]

I think we have been cursed as a family. Up and until June this year everything was going well with the business and ourselves as a family, then we started having problems with a domestic worker that was disgruntled and was threatening us. Now that the other children in the domestic's family are...

View more questions Search