Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    y4justme Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2012, 06:00 PM
    Why does Facebook not load
    I can not get to my profile at all! Sometimes it will load after awhile but it does't look like it did before! It will just be some words down the left side no friends or any thing.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 20, 2012, 10:40 PM
    Completely clear your cache and start over.
    GrantHillsSA Posts: 405, Reputation: 9

May 21, 2012, 04:59 AM
    One of my clients had a similar problem, we cleared all caches, updated the internet browser, updates flash, java... to no avail.
    I then tried another internet browser and it worked perfectly.

So, give another browser a try...
    Google Chrome
    Mozilla Firefox
    Opera
    Safari
    Internet Explorer

These are the big boys in internet explorers, give one a go and let me know what's cooking

Cheers
    Grant
    megasir Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2012, 07:32 PM
    I tried everything that you guys tell but is till no working. I tried in another PC and my account works perfectly well. Only on my computer FB is not working.

Eany toughts. I am using windows 7 x64 and chrome( I tried with other browsers tough)

PS: sorry for my bad english :s

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Facebook does not load [ 2 Answers ]

I cannot access my Facebook account for the past month and it is very frustrating. Message comes up "does not support my network" before I even finish putting in my email address? It was fine before? Not sure what was done to the site that I cannot access from anywhere?

Why does my Facebook does not load? [ 2 Answers ]

For the last two days my FB says "loading..." but it stays like that and does not open. I tried the "recovery to an earlier point in time" but it did not finish as expected. It said that the antivirus was preventing the recovery and prompted me to turn the antivirus off for 15 minutes and try...

My Facebook will not load? [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get into my face book it will not load

My Facebook want load [ 1 Answers ]

I've tried rebooting whole PC and still my Facebook won't load, its worked fine before

Facebook will not load [ 2 Answers ]

After entering email and passsword screen says this page cannot be displayed please help what must I do or install

View more questions Search