Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shizukamelodi Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2007, 08:32 AM
    Weight loss recipies
    Hi everyone,

OK, my whole family is over weight it is in our line. I want to know how to loss the weight. My mom is over weight and so is my dad. I am 13 and my weight is 12 stone but I am 5'71/2 heigh. I want to lose weight before the sumer.I always get critisezed about my weight and I get really depressed sometimes even suicidal about it.I break down crying etc..

I want to know if ANY one has ANYTHING that canhelp me? Please I really need some advise and help.

Btw: I was exersicing last week and two of the disks in my back have bashed together so I am unable to do anything physical for a while so that's a put down.

OK after hearing this you all may think I am a silly suicidal kid. But can you help me please?

Thankz.
    iLoVeHuE Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Feb 25, 2007, 12:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shizukamelodi
    hi everyone,

ok, my whole family is over weight it is in our line. i want to know how to loss the weight. my mom is over weight and so is my dad. I am 13 and my weight is 12 stone but i am 5'71/2 heigh. i want to lose weight before the sumer.i always get critisezed about my weight and i get really depressed sometimes even suicidal about it.i break down crying ect..

i want to know if ANY one has ANYTHING that canhelp me?! please i really need some advise and help.

btw: i was exersicing last week and two of the disks in my back have bashed together so i am unable to do anything physical for a while so thats a put down.

ok after hearing this you all may think i am a silly suicidal kid. but can u help me please?!

thankz.
    What country are you in before I gave recipes.. and or medication if you need some.. also need to know your weight and height! Tnx
    You are beautiful.. you don't need sexy body just to have a life.. just be beautiful inside out!
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2007, 12:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shizukamelodi
    hi everyone,

ok, my whole family is over weight it is in our line. i want to know how to loss the weight. my mom is over weight and so is my dad. I am 13 and my weight is 12 stone but i am 5'71/2 heigh. i want to lose weight before the sumer.i always get critisezed about my weight and i get really depressed sometimes even suicidal about it.i break down crying ect..

i want to know if ANY one has ANYTHING that canhelp me?! please i really need some advise and help.

btw: i was exersicing last week and two of the disks in my back have bashed together so i am unable to do anything physical for a while so thats a put down.

ok after hearing this you all may think i am a silly suicidal kid. but can u help me please?!

thankz.
    The best way to lose weight is simply to eat good low fat, low calorie, low sugar natural foods, like fruits and veggies. Another thing is to look out for fast foods, you'll need to cut them out, no fried foods, no fatty meats, no processed foods. Choose foods that say low fat, low calories and really look at the labels and see what your eating, If you eat white flour breads, rice, choose wheat instead. Dairy products, again look for low fat, like in like 2%, 1 % or non fat. If you're an ice cream eater, choose frozen yogurt, cut out candies, cakes and sweets! Nuts, seeds, beans, lentils are all great diet food. Eat oats for breakfast food instead of sugar rich cereals. Eat salads, chop up chicken and it's a great meal. Drink lots of water instead of colas, or sweetened drinks, if the drinks you perfer have high fructose corn syrup in them they need to be cut out, this is a high source of sugar and weight. Read nutritional label and go by there serving size. Like 1 serving of pistachios is @ 1/3 cup, which is 230 calories but it's a great snack these nuts include protein and carbs that are slowly released into your blood giving you energy for several hours and they are very low in saturated fats. And watch how your meals are cooked and what they are cooked with, try to bake or broil your meats, and use olive oil, or canola, instead of the other choices, use spreads instead of butter or margarines. Instead of adding additional salts to your meals, experiment with other spices. The normal diet for females is 2000 calories per day, reduce this by at least 500 calories but never more that 1000. You really need to exercise but with your back the way it is you should see what your doctor thinks you can handle, he'll give you the safest advice. Just keep in mind how you want to look and work really hard to achieve it, you are young and can accomplish anything you set your mind too! It might help to keep a journal for a couple of days of exactly what your eating, and then see how you can improve this. Losing weight takes a lot of work but I know you can do it!! ;)
    MarkJohnson84 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2011, 12:37 AM
    Starting with the diet, let us look at how one can lose weight by eating right. If you are serious about losing weight and owning a slim and trim body, you definitely have to watch your food. Cut the intake of fast food, sugary beverages, oily food, as well as other unhealthy food. You need is food that is rich in protein, fiber as well as minerals and vitamins such as green vegetables, fruits, lean meat and whole-grain food. Consumption of healthy food such as these would allow you to obtain all the required nutrients needed by your body, as well as helps you control your body weight.
    Skipping meals is a very bad thing to do and you really have to make very clear eating plan, so you don't find yourself without food for 6-7 hours. Eating small frequent meals and doing it regularly, is a habit that must not be broken.
    Ensure that you workout and exercise to assist your weight-losing process. The goal should always be to improve on your previous workout and take yourself to the next level. If stay on the same level and only use the same weight and do the same number of reps, then you will not burn enough calories.
    Sleep is another very important part of weight loss and if you don't get enough sleep, then your body can't recover from weight training and the cardio training workouts. So always try to get enough sleep, for most people it is around 9 hours, maybe a bit less for some and more for others.
    There are many different ways and method for you to work out. And any weight loss program that you settle on should be balanced with the correct amount of nutrition. Hope and your family will be success

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weight Loss [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Has Anybody Tried Nowslim Tablets, And Do They Work?

I need to lose weight quickly [ 3 Answers ]

How can I loss my weight with in 12 weeks? It's very urgent... Thanks sujata

Weight loss [ 1 Answers ]

I want to reduce my weight tummy

LA weight loss [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone have any thoughts on LA weight loss program? Counselors training, etc. Is the program worth the $.

Weight loss [ 2 Answers ]

I am 14 years old and about 5'3 and I weight about 117 pounds but I am a bit overweight I was wondering what I can do to lose it mainly in the stomach and thighs. I was also wondering want calorie intake is normal for my age (for no gain and no lose)?

View more questions Search