Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bl7045 Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Feb 25, 2007, 08:28 AM
    My dog just ate aluminum foil
    She just did. It wasn't a big piece I don't think. She was outside and I think she was just licking it and when I came out she swallowed like a 2x2 inch piece. What should do?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2007, 01:11 PM
    I would keep an eye on her. It may pass without harm. If she shows any signs of digestive upsets, vomiting, diarrhea, or constipation, call the vet.
    airbats-goku Posts: 220, Reputation: 16

Mar 2, 2007, 07:14 PM
    Also watch for black or bloody stools too. The foil may have cut something on the way through
    absalukis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2008, 10:16 PM
    55 lb dog ate aluminum foil that had olive oil and fish drippings. Anything to do tonight?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Mastic vs. Foil Tape for Galvanized Ductwork [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone have a recommendation for sealing galvanized ductwork? I've read that mastic is the best, but looks like it might be a bit of a mess. Tape seems easier, but I've read that most don't perform very well. Any thoughts? What about a specific brand of tape that is approved by most building...

Dog ate meds [ 3 Answers ]

I left my puppy (5mos) alone for a matter of 1 minute and she got into my pills eating one of my tegetrols. Will this kill her:confused::( :eek: Thank you.

Flatness measurement- aluminum [ 2 Answers ]

Visualize this, a piece of aluminum about the size of a credit card and about 3mm thick. Here is the problem. The part is machined under convention methods and received with pretty decent parrallelism. One side (large surface area) must be as flat. We mate a silicon wafer on this...

Dog Ate Soda Bottle [ 1 Answers ]

I gave my dog a small soda bottle with dog treats inside to play with and keep her occupied. We've done this many times. I can't find the bottle anywhere. IF she ate The entire bottle, what do I need to watch for? :confused:

Lab ate a rock [ 2 Answers ]

My 9 month old lab threw up a good sized rock in the middle of the night. He seems to be fine now but should I be concerned about anything internal that may have been hurt?

View more questions Search