Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask

Check out some similar questions!

Removing tenant from property? [ 3 Answers ]

Looking into buying a piece of property that is in short sale but there are tennants in their and they haven't paid rent for 5 months if i buy this property can i and how do i get them out ?

Removing a tenant [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to get someone off my land. He had a five year lease that ended on Jan 1 2009. He isn't moving anything after I sent him a letter to move things off my property. I took a lease check for January but I didn't know the lease was up then. I got this land when my mom passed. I went the...

California Moblehome park death of tenant [ 6 Answers ]

I have been researching the law in California for a moblehome park where the tenants own their own homes, but I cannot find an answer to this specific problem, please help: On September 8 the medical examiners office called me from San Diego. My twin sister had died and her body had been found...

Removing Tenant From Property [ 1 Answers ]

If I want to remove a tenant that has not paid rent in 2 months and coming up on the third month of nonpayment. This is in the State Of Georgia, Gwinett County? Can I just give him a direct notice or letter from my attorney? What is the law, how so I quote that law? Where can I find the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.